- About 8,000 traditional restaurants, 18,000 fast food restaurants (7,000 of them in Algiers), and 600 bars in Algeria.
- Destination Plan Algeria : Development Plan for Algerian Tourism with more than 400 hotels to be built in 3 to 4 years.
- The food diet of "urban" Algerian working all-day long is changing because of the increasing number of meals taken outside in bars, fast-foods, sandwiches bars, pizzerias...
- The Union of Algerian traders and artisans (UGCAA) encourages the establishment of foreign distributors.
- Food shops and groceries are evenly distributed around the country.
Sources: Algiers food market industry, Algiers Business France office, 2017.
These firms visit Djazagro:
AIR ALGERIE CATERING (DZ), AZ HOTELS (TN), GROUPE ACCOR (FR), HILTON (MA), MASTERCHEF ABBAS (DZ), REMORA (DZ), RESTAURANT LE SERAIL (DZ), TIMGAD VOYAGES (DZ)…
These firms exhibit at Djazagro:
BONGARD (FR), CUISINOX (DZ), EQUIPRO (DZ), PREGEL (IT), ROBOT COUPE (FR), SIMAFE (DZ)…