Display the infographic's text transcript
Sales prospecting getting a return from trade shows in three steps
A trade show is a unique opportunity to see all the market players in an industry gathered together in the same place at the same time. it is therefore a perfect time for efficient sales prospecting!
€1 invested = €10 turnover (1)
Before: plan the event
- Fine-tune your pitch
- Set yourself targets
- Make appointments in advance
- Tell everyone you're exhibiting: Publicise your participation at Gourmet Selection
During: collect and qualify contacts as they arrive
To help you, two solutions exist:
- Badge reader: to build your visitor database in real time and have a ready-to-use prospecting database.
- Matchmaking: to match up supply and demand using artificial intelligence algorithms.
These two tools are frequently offered by exhbition organisers when you sign your stand space contract to help you derive full benefit from your participation.
After: develop the relationship
To qualify your contact databases and capitalise on the exchanges you had at the show, follow up in several ways:
- Professional social media (LinkedIn for example)
- E-mailshots and phone calls
- Public relations
(1)UNIMEV – Event Data Book – 2019 issue
Now it's over to you!
I download the infographic