As far as visitors are concerned, the 2022 edition was international, with almost 20 000 professionals visiting DJAZAGRO in June 2022.
- A strong international presence
- Concrete purchasing projects.
- 94% of visitors satisfied
95% of visitors to the show are Algerian. They come from the following regions of the country:
In 2019, 30% of our visitors were attending for the first time.
77% have a purchasing role in their firm and 78% of them found machines and/or solutions during this show to bring their plans to fruition.
With regard to visitors’ areas of interest, food processing, packing and filling are the themes that attract visitors the most, with 58% declaring an interest. This figure, however, is on a declining trend, with food products and beverages gaining 4 points and food service gaining 3 points.
The Bakery-Pastry and Ingredients & Flavourings sectors remain stable.
94% of visitors are satisfied with their participation in the show and most specifically in these areas:
- The general atmosphere of the show: 94%
- The general organisation of the show: 93%
- The reception at the show entrance: 89%
Generally speaking, the range offered by our exhibitors is deemed satisfactory:
- 93% of visitors are satisfied with exhibitor quality
- 88% are satisfied with the number of companies in attendance
Visitors come to the show for a wide range of reasons, but the leading reason for 1 in 2 professionals is to discover new firms and products/machinery. This is followed by the desire to source information and get up-to-date and the wish to see a specific piece of equipment or machine.
Interested in learning about what past visitors and exhibitors thought about the show before coming to see for yourself?
Are you a previous exhibitor or visitor and would like to give your feedback?
You can also view the photos of previous editions of the show and imagine yourself walking around the aisles of the exhibition: click here.
OUR VISITORS AND THE EXHIBITION OFFERING
96% of our visitors think that the show is important for their business.
While they are generally happy with the current range on offer at the show, they have nevertheless indicated their desire to see development in certain sectors such as (in descending order):
- Food processing machinery
- Packaging, packing and filling
- Food hygiene, quality and safety
- Consulting and services (turnkey factory)
- Food products
- Ingredients, additives and flavourings
- Storing and warehousing
- Bakery machinery and equipment
- Equipment for food service
Among the visitors who came in 2022
Air Algérie - Les Grands Moulins du Sahel - Carrefour - Jumia - Biscostar - Conserverie du Maghreb - Coca Cola Spa Hodnawater -
Tetra Pak - Laitage Oumaghreb - Accor - Nestlé Algérie - BGA Orangina - Cevital - Afia Tchin Lait Candia Spa - Tonic Industrie -
Palmary Food - Danone - Fromagerie Bel - Laiterie Milko
Are you a manufacturer in one of these sectors and interested in exhibiting in 2023?
- Contact your sales representative in your home country by clicking here.
- If you are an international firm, you can calculate an estimate for your participation by clicking here.