5 good reasons to exhibit at DJAZAGRO :
- 82% of exhibitors estimate that they will achieve a turnover in the first 6 months after the exhibition
- Participate in a unique and major event in North Africa, crossroads of food industries, and benefit from a growing reputation in North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa
- Exhibit in Algeria, North Africa's first market, and meet 23,000 professional purchasers
- The best place to find a distributor for your company
- Be there, among the leading companies of the sector, and reinforce your image in a strong growth-potential market
Your export solution
- 23 000 visitors
- 86% of visitors are purchasers
- For 56% of visitors, their visit is procurement-related
- 84% intend to purchase, of which 39% in the weeks following the show or before the end of the year
- 2/3 exhibitors believe the business climate to be good or excellent
- 82% of exhibitors say that they generate 1 to 6 month’s worth of turnover at Djazagro
- 88% of exhibitors consider Algeria as a growing market for their company in the 5 years to come
A local approach
- 92,6% of visitors are Algerian
- 56% come from regions other than Algiers
- Djazagro is a major professional event in Algeria (93%)
- Djazagro is the meeting place for companies operating in the agro-food sector (91%)
- 82% of exhibitors say that they generate 1 to 6 month’s worth of turnover thanks to Djazagro.
- For 79%, DJAZAGRO represents the best way to establish a presence on the Algerian market
Are you a manufacturing company planning to exhibit at the 2024 show?
There are three solutions:
- Contact your preferred sales representative according to your country of origin here: contact the team
- If you are an international company, you can estimate your participation online
- If you are an Algerian company, please fill in the participation file, which will be downloaded soon.
- Hydrocarbons: too large a share of Algerian GDP. Algeria, like other African countries, remains dependent on hydrocarbons (95% of its GDP). In a future where oil is tending to disappear and in a current economic context where the price of hydrocarbons is falling, the government is focusing on the development of other sectors of the future, including agri-food.
- Costly agri-food imports Agri-foodstuffs are Algeria's leading import item (70% of products are imported). The Algerian government's priority is, therefore to develop its local production in order to become entirely independent by 2030 and reduce its import bill.
What are the solutions?
- Limit imports
- Develop local production
- Setting up significant financial aid to help local companies develop
What's the issue?
Algerian agri-food professionals are looking for know-how, partnerships, and machinery.
They visited Djazagro in 2023
AGRIC COMMODITIES INTERNATIONAL LTD - AGRIFRAINE - AIR ALGERIE - BIO FOOD EXPRESS - BLOOMING INDUSTRY - BOUCHERIE MOKHBAT - BOULANGERIE BOULBABA – CAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET INDUSTRIE DE LA R.D.CONGO - ISCOTRANS - KING MACHINE CO.LTD – NUTRIFORT - PROCONCEPTS - SARL GOOD CHEESE - SARL IECO EMBALLAGE - SARL MB FOOD INDUSTRIES - SPA CULTURES MARINES – VITAMAX