5 good reasons to visit DJAZAGRO:
- Meet with 740 exhibitors from the agro-food sector in one place
- Benefit from an exhaustive international offering, with 77% of our companies coming from 30 different countries
- Take part in the key event of the sector, and do business in a professional and convivial environment
- Participate in exclusive events such as the Bakery of the Future
- Expand your business with highly acknowledged suppliers
6 sectors of the agri-food industry | A unique professional event in Algeria
Ingredients & Flavourings
Hospitality & Food Service
Processing, filling & packaging
Food products & Beverages
Only manufacturers are permitted to exhibit at Djazagro (Algerian agents, subsidiaries, etc. are not authorised to participate as exhibitors).
DJAZAGRO : a professional exhibition supported by Algerian institutions
On Monday 25 February 2019, DJAZAGRO was officially inaugurated by Mr. Feroukhi Fodil, Secretary General of the Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries, and representatives of the Directorate General for Forestry and the Directorate General for Fisheries and Aquaculture. Mr. Kamel Edine Belatrache, Secretary General of the Ministry for the Environment and Renewable Energy was also in attendance. The Minister for Trade, Mr Said Djellab, also visited the exhibition.
The French Ambassador in Algeria, Mr. Xavier Driencourt also came to visit French exhibitors on Monday 25 February 2019, followed by the ambassadors of the Netherlands, India, Austria, Turkey, Italy and Tunisia. DJAZAGRO also reasserted its commitment to the development of Franco Algerian relations through the signature of a convention between the Algerian-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIA) and Adepta.