5 good reasons to visit DJAZAGRO exhibition :
- Meet with 740 exhibitors from the agro-food sector in one place
- Benefit from an international global offer with 77% of our companies coming from 30 different countries
- Take part in the key event of the sector, and do business in a professional and convivial environment
- Participate in exclusive events such as the Bakery of the Future
- Expand your business through suppliers of good standing
6 sectors of the agri-food industry | A unique professional event in Algeria
Food processing, Conditioning, Packaging
Food products and beverages
Only exhibitors manufacturers are allowed to reserve a stand on Djazagro (agents and subsidiaries... in Algeria are not authorized to exhibit directly on the sectors of Djazagro).
DJAZAGRO : a professional exhibition supported by Algerian institutions
Besides DJAZAGRO’s official partners like SAFEX and CACI, Mr. Abdesselam CHELGHOUM, the Algerian Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries, and Mr. Abdessalem BOUCHOUAREB, the Algerian Minister for Industry and Mining, have officially inaugurated the 2017 edition of the exhibition.
In parallel, the French Ambassador to Algeria, Mr. Bernard Emié, paid a visit to the French companies exhibiting. During his time at the show, he witnessed the official signature of a partnership between Adepta (Association of specialist French firms manufacturing equipment and production units for food processing in France and abroad, and partner of DJAZAGRO since its creation) and the CEIMI (Mitifja Entrepreneneur and Industrial Firm Club). This multi-year agreement will promote economic and commercial ties between Algerian and French firms. The exhibition also received the visits of the Italian and Turkish ambassadors, the Polish Trade Commission and the Argentinian Minister for Food.