DJAZ'INNOV, a competition for our exhibitors
All our exhibitors are invited to submit their entries through a dedicated platform, showcasing their innovative food processing solutions.
Entries are free and give the opportunity to take advantage of unique visibility towards the entire DJAZAGRO ecosystem (journalists, influencers, distributors, etc.) before, during and after the show through:
- The announcement of the nominees a few weeks before the show.
- A prize-winner announcement and awards ceremony, taking place on the first day of the show during the exhibitor cocktail party, on Monday 30 May 2022!
- Specific signage for your stand, inclusion in the innovation visitor trail, a display on the Trend & Innovation Forum, etc.
- All participants are mentioned, regardless of whether they win an award.
Each product, service or machine entered will then be screened and examined by a panel of food and processing experts.
Our expert judges will draw up a shortlist from among the competition entrants, and these shortlisted exhibitors might then receive an award during the show.
Each shortlisted competitor may offer to display their product, service or machine in a showcase in our new Trend & Innovation Forum, located in the middle of the show in Central Hall. They may also benefit from one or several speaking slots during the show to present their innovation to visitors.
How to participate?
- Competition entries open: Now!
- Deadline to enter the competition: 30 April 2023
- Announcement of the DJAZ'INNOV nominees: Monday the 15th of May, 2023
- Announcement of the DJAZ'INNOV winners: Monday the 05th of June 2023
Let's meet at Djazagro 2023 from 05 to 08 June to discover those innovations!